12'x20'x54" Quest Oval Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$2,277.00Save $1,518.00 (40% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Massive 8" wide injection-molded resin top ledges, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Decorative 8" Krystal Kote steel uprights and resin foot collars give the Quest strength, support and style
- 54" high wall finished with Duratex anticorrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable resin caps and boots give the Quest strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty tracks, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Oval Yardmore space saving system saves much needed yard space and looks more attractive
- Wall Color/Design: Champagne/Panorama
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 12'X20'5"
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 13'10"X21'5"
- Approximate Water Capacity - 5,600 Gallons
The Quest features curved resin top ledges that are completely corrosion proof and unmatchable in strength. The decorative 8" resin coated steel uprights and resin bottom foot plates were made to withstand the worst winter climates and provide superior durability. Its unique Panorama wall design and champagne color will blend seamlessly into any backyard decor.
Strength and Value
The Quest offers heavy duty wall rails, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners enhancing its strength and durability. The 54" high Panorama wall is coated with Duratex 2000 finish to prevent corrosion from occurring and features a 60 year manufacturer's limited warranty. The Quest is proudly made in the USA.
Sleek Oval Design
The Quest oval features a Yardmore space saving support system that incorporates superior strength and an attractive overall experience. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool, eliminating the need for poles or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and uncluttered presence.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Wilma C. Texas on Oct 23, 2019 Verified Purchase
We live in Texas. After checking around for weeks, we decided to order a pool from The Pool Factory. We have had the pool about 5 years. Love it, love it, love it. I called The Pool Factory many times to ask questions as we were first time pool owners and I still call them. EVERYONE I have talked to have patiently answered every question. Great products (especially my pool), great customer service, great employees.
Review by Dothy S. Connecticut on Sep 19, 2019 Verified Purchase
Enjoyed it all summer. Awesome customer service. I would recommend this company...value for your money.
Review by Scott P. ID on Aug 9, 2019 Verified Purchase
Ordered the Quest 54" 21' round above ground pool. Just got it installed today and loving it! Excellent quality at a great price!
Review by Brianna S. MA on Aug 3, 2019 Verified Purchase
Fast delivery, amazing price great quality pool
Review by Mamie on Apr 12, 2019 Verified Purchase
I ordered my pool online. I was a little hestidant at first, but after visiting local pool companys. I realized I got more for my money from Pool Factory. I paid online, didn't even talk to anyone. Arrived less than a week. Had it installed yesterday and in the process of filling with water. It is beautiful.