The Tribeca introduces textures, colors, angles and even proportions with the introduction of patterns through new printing technology. The Tribeca structural parts are treated with a double coating of heat setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time. The Tribeca is a totally different and impressive class of pool. Includes Free Shipping, thru-wall skimmer and blue liner. Liner upgrades & accessories available when customizing.
Easy Shopping Tips - Scroll down this page to choose a pool size. Then, select the "Customize This Pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
Prices Starting at
Select a pool size
Then, select the "Customize this pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter system, pool ladder, cover or any other accessory
- 7" wide steel top ledges are printed with a dark grey brushed pattern
- 8" wide platinum grey steel vertical supports provide strength and a unique tapered look with metallic highlights
- All structural parts are treated with a double coating of a heat-setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time
- 54" high wall finished steel core Is pre-treated with crystalline zinc phosphate to improve resistance to corrosion
- Reinforced Steel Core - anti-corrosion coating of magnesium, copper & aluminum increases rust protection by 72%
- Beautiful Printed Patterns - Liquid Inks & Embossing Powders - very detailed and provides a finished look
- Grey Polypropylene connecting parts are corrosion proof
- Optional LED lighting strips hidden behind the upright covers to enhance your backyard experience
- 20 gauge blue liner included with pool price with the option to upgrade by clicking the Customize tab
- Widemouth thru-wall skimmer and water return fitting included
- Wall Color/Design: Grey
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
Influenced by contemporary trends reflective of today's new urban spaces, the Tribeca is sure to satisfy the expectations of those looking for something different. The Tribeca is a totally different and impressive class of pool.
Strength and Value
The Tribeca introduces textures, colors, angles and even proportions with the introduction of patterns through new printing technology. The Tribeca structural parts are treated with a double coating of heat setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time. The top seats are printed with a pattern and offers a grey steel look with Metallic Highlights. It's reinforced steel core with anti-corrosion coating of Magnesium, Copper & Aluminum increases rust protection by 72%. Combined with the wall's graphic, the Tribeca achieves an unparalleled level of quality.
Order Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 10-14 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is available for $39.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
Support / Downloads
The above ground pool reviews keep rolling in! And we couldn’t be more thankful! We've reached a new milestone and we're really proud!
Learn how to customize your above ground pool package and the differences between all of your options.
Learn what to look for when making a semi-inground or above ground pool purchase.
The Pool Frog Leap System utilizes the proven technology of Frog Minerals with the increase value of 25% more...